I'm looking for medical equipment shapes for Visio eg. CT Scanner
martin
2005-11-09 16:05:04 UTC
Hi, I'm working on a network and building diagram for a hospital. I would
like to find shapes for medical equipment such as Linac, CT Scanner, MRI
Scanner, X-Ray equipment and various Lab equipment. Any help or advise would
be appreciated.
thnaks
martin
John Marshall, MVP
2005-11-09 18:20:11 UTC
I have not seen any, but you may be able to get graphics of the device from
the manufacturers or distributers.

Since these are not small devices, the manufacturers should have literature
that explains how to install and how much space is required.

Most graphics can be converted into Visio shapes.

John... Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm