Where to find Allen Bradley PLC Stencils
Popcorn Vendor
2009-04-07 15:58:11 UTC
Looking for Allen Bradley stencils for PLC5, Contrologix etc. Found a link to
a danish Rockwell site but it didnt work
John... Visio MVP
2009-04-07 16:10:21 UTC
Post by Popcorn Vendor
Looking for Allen Bradley stencils for PLC5, Contrologix etc. Found a link to
a danish Rockwell site but it didnt work
Try the shapes here
http://www.rockwellautomation.dk/applications/gs/emea/gsdk.nsf/pages/Visio_stensils_til_konfigurering

and I would appreciate comments so that I can update the 3rd party Visio
stencil list I have at http://visio.mvps.org/3rdparty.htm

John... Visio MVP
WapperDude

John... Visio MVP
John... Visio MVP
2009-04-08 01:50:29 UTC
More in the line of the quality of the shapes and whether there were gaps in
the collection. For me, the collection looks good, but it is several decades
since I played with Program Logic Arrays.

John... Visio MVP
John... Visio MVP
WapperDude